May 21, 2009

Grandpa, We Hope You Happy In Heaven

Exactly today, is the memorial day of my Grandpa. He passed away 9 years ago. And my family come today to remembering him. When we pray, some of my family crying. I'm trying to not cry, cause it's just I don't know..... well yeah, I hope Grandpa in heaven right now. Love you bunch, Grandpa.
Anyway, today is resurrection of Jesus Christ. I'll go to church at 4.30 pm.
Soooooo..... umm I have nothing to tell ya. Oh, and the photos of today..... I'll upload it at Facebook. You may check it, hehe.
Oh yeah, I have a new quote from uncle Robert. He said, "You can't always get what you want". I just love it. It was like, telling me to not acting selfishly.
Oh, before I forgot this one. I finally learning about something.
Well yeah, it's just like, umm, just act you didn't need them (the beloveds), and they will come to you! Hahahahahaha. I just apply it yesterday, and it works!
Yeah, that's for today. More updates coming later, divas!

PS. My look become the Look Of The Day May 21st! I don't know how they pick it. Randomly or the real picky?

No comments: