June 4, 2009

Back(to)stage

Peeps, I'm baccccccccccck. With new header :p With Alex Pettyfer in it!! *drooling*
Well, hmm, okay. Yesterday I was too tired, but still, I sleep at 4 o'clock in the morning. Hehe. Why? Watching MTV Insomnia, man.
And my grandma (from dad) from Medan come here for a month. She'll help me to apply some public school too.
She brings some clothes. And she gives me her dress from years ago, which is mean.... vintage! It's St. Michael, I can't wait to wear it. And she gives me some cute top too, I'll take their photos later.
And, I just realize, there were lots of handsome boys in my ages (read: teenagers) in the gym. I met Marcha yesterday, and I saw 2 lovable view (spell: h-a-n-d-s-o-m-e) boys........
It makes me more enthusiastic to burn those fucking calories!!



No comments: