October 6, 2008

Confession of A Broken Heart

Days goes too fast
Second by second we past
I think about my last
I won't talk about that

I'm sit here for days
I took a time for myself
Thinking and sometimes crying
For everything about you

I'm falling like rain
Crying for vain
You don't even care
You busy with your life

I'm sorry I hurt you
I'm sorry I can't make you
Always happy beside me
Because I'm not perfect, I just enervate

Yesterday now and tomorrow
I don't know, I just sorrow
Because I can't fix it all
Fix what I've done and all these scandal

Tears, fears, screams
We through for years
But all of these just scrap lots of memories
Nowadays I'm failing with the hush

I'm so sorry and thank you very much for everything.
You mean a lot for me, I lost so much things after you left me.

No comments: